Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-21-2019, 04:52 PM

They say that beauty corrupts. Well absolute beauty corrupts absolutely it seemed to Ra. Nephthys divine exterior had been paid for by a total corruption of her mind. This insolence, to challenge him, Ra. There must be blood for this.

Nephthys stood a good strong bound apart from him, about ten metres away, her bright eyes a contrast to the barren landscape of the battlefield. There was no warmth in her eyes though, cold as the cold dark of winter. She stood at the top of a gentle slope, scattered with sharp edged rocks, a small ravine to his left. A bitter land grown more bitter by the well of tears that the current fighting was about to create. Wolves yet unborn will curse the events of this day, such misery will it bring to the defeated.

Ra raised himself to his full height – full boastful was he:

Foul spawn, detestable on land and in forest, poison of the earth. I rue the day I cast my seed to make you. Like planting hydras teeth – you have grown to be a creature of hell.

Know ye well Nephthys – I made you – your fate is mine and mine alone – you grew from my seed and it is my choice if I cut you down – if you challenge me it will be a bitter harvest of blood and bone.

You have the insolence to talk of cancer – and that is all you are –  a disease to be cut away.

The thought of me running from you is laughable. Like a forest fire running from a moth. Prepare to hear the grisly song of battle, impetuous beauty. We will see who’s heart is keener

His words sharp as they left his lips. He had no desire now for words to be sharp weapons – full violence of battle must be the language of their future discourse. He would either bend her to his way, or break her in the process.

Nephthys vs Ra for MAIM (breaking the front left limb, resulting in permanent limp)
Round 0/3
Height 42"
Build Light

words of a god
words of ramses

Flowers in Chania
Mature themed character; thread at your own risk
Ramses is a 50" venemous Cottonmouth snake present all the time unless stated otherwise