Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-21-2019, 03:57 AM

Oh, how wonderful it was to be dragged, however it was the only way they could move him since Seker certainly couldn't move on his own in the condition he was in. The fear that he was a burden yet again to someone continued to dwell within his mind. Surely there would be time to repay the duo for their help, but, that was if he lived to tell the tale. Despite almost bleeding out, the herbs did help with the bleeding slightly which was decent. But, he couldn't talk and or really move, weakness was getting to him more and more and if it continued he would fall asleep on them and Seker was unsure if that would be a good or bad decision right now. On one side he could regain a little of his strength, but the downside would be he might not wake up if none of them could find a healer. There had to be someone around, perhaps even a traveler that could aid them?

He flinched slightly to show he still had some form of life in him after he heard the feline's remark that they were carrying around a corpse. "I'm not a corpse yet, feline...And belive me I wouldn't want to be travelling like this just as much as you" he thought before he soon closed his eyes for a bit, flicking his ears as he heard the words of the feline and the dame, and perhaps even a healer if there was one that way if he was awake when they found help he could follow some form of instructions if they were brought to his attention.

Thoughts