size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
02-21-2019, 07:19 PM

Everything was getting slowly worse and though Actaea stood her ground beside her uncle she had a feeling that this wasn't ending soon. Ty was unpredictable just like Elias and to her it seemed Ty had gone just as crazy as her father. More entered, a black female that came up to Ty and began licking blood off his pelt and moaning. Her nose wrinkled slightly, but she said nothing. The women tried spitting in Leera's direction and she huffed moving from her uncle's side as he addressed Ty. She moved back behind her uncle to the pointed women who submitted to his challenge. Actaea needed to get her at least out of the battlefield, she didn't need to see anymore of these wolves turning against her for her honorable decision. She did what she thought was in the best interest of her children and that in itself was a hard decision, but it was the right one. She needed to be healthy to provide for her pups.

She moved close enough that only Leera could hear, keeping her voice low so that she wouldn't draw any unwanted attention to them.

"I think we better move back to a more safer location, it's too heated and unpredictable and I'll be honest, I do not trust your pack and the company they keep," She said. "You made a very honorable decision, those pups need you unharmed. Fallow me and it her friend wants to come he can."

She wasn't sure if it would help her feel any better, but Actaea had to try. She moved back from the heated center, away from the large mob here to watch and to a spot that was kinda away from them all but still able to see what was going on She hoped her friend did come just in case they would have some trouble, Maybe Ig would abandon his spot and come join her, but she wanted to get away from all this heated confrontation. She sat down and motioned for the women to sit next to her. Actaea had nothing against her or her pups, they were not to blame for all this.

She looked back to her Uncle and Ty wondering what was going to happen next.

"Actaea Talk", & 'Actaea Think"

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them