gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-21-2019, 09:27 PM

Bi coloured optics fell upon the chocolate, scarred woman, watching her slow, agonizngly slow movements as she approached the tiny lord. In his mind, the woman was an oddity, a bizarre manifestation; she never spoke, not much at least, and never in their parents presence, that was certain. The young lord could place his tiny claw on why she was treated with such ignorance, it was not that hard to understand, not from someone that was used to dominate upon others from the moment he was born even though his size did not match that of his siblings. She was inferior, lesser than them in, not only pedigree but also in rank.

Due to who their parents were, the small boy found out from a young age what power meant, from the times he watched how hiw parents treated the woman that was serving them. The moment he thouched his soulder was the moment he snapped back to reality and a look of scorn and disgust replaced his emotionless and lost in thoughts facade. The young and small lord shifted his weight, his own tail pushing the womans paw aside. How dare you touch me? a brow raised in question just as he learnt from his mother, observing her motion every single tine. If you want to be useful then tell me where my parents are. his excessivly long tail (about the size of his own body for now) wraped around his paws, gace locking on to her form as she head to lean his crown back to have a proper look at her face.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.