Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-21-2019, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 10:28 PM by Tyranis.)

For a moment he flickered back into himself as Cloud spoke to him, then as Acere threatened more and was joined by the worthless Alpha, rage consumed him again. He suddenly remembered where the blood coating his fur had come from and why.

“TAKE THE WHORE IF YOU MUST. “ He said in his strange voice of many voices, his head lifting as he addressed both the secondary alpha and the white male. “THAT ONE HAS BROUGHT DISCORD WITH HER AND BRED SUSPICION WITHIN RANKS. SHE ATTEMPTS TO TURN BLOOD ON BLOOD AND BRINGS MEN IN AN ATTEMPT TO CUCKOLD THOSE SHE HAS GROWN BORED WITH. I WISH YOU AS MANY DAYS OF MISERY WITH HER AS I HAD. THE ONLY TRUE KINDNESS SHE HAS EVER DONE WAS TO BIRTH MY PUPS.”

Slowly, as if he were swimming from a great depth, he felt himself return to his body, clawing at the surface, desperate to unleash a new rage from a stronger and more desperate portion of his heart.

“BUT IF YOU THINK YOU WILL TAKE MY PUPS FROM ME; MY FLESH, MY SOUL, MY HEART, I WILL FIGHT YOU WITH EVERY OUNCE OF STRENGTH IN MY BODY AS IS AFFORDED TO ME AS A FATHER!” He roared, his voice returning to its righteous tone, alight like the roar of a lion with paternal fury. “TAKE MY CHILDREN AND YOU TAKE MY WORLD, I WILL DIE BEFORE I LET SUCH A THING HAPPEN OR LET THEM BE POISONED BY SPITEFUL…” His eyes met Acere’s “IGNORANT.” His eyes met Rhyme’s “OR HATEFUL CURS THAT FEEL THEMSELVES FIT TO JUDGE ME AS I AM. THEY ARE MY CHILDREN AND I WILL PAY ANY PRICE FOR THEM!“ He declared with a low growl looking less like a crazed beast and more like a rampant grizzly sow defending her cubs “Name your terms Imperialis.” He hissed. “Enough of our food to starve us through the winter? All of my warriors so we cannot defend ourselves? Whatever fertile women we have to suit your pleasures? NAME IT!” He commanded. “I will give all for my children and fight to keep them living even if I die in the process!” He declared and for a moment felt tears sting his eyes at the thought of his own children never seeing him, of missing their first words, their first hunt, and rolling with them in the long grasses of the shrine. They would take all of it from him and for a price he didn't know, for a woman who from the beginning had planned against him.

Speech Thought

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic