Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-22-2019, 12:09 AM

The fox kits listened with wide eyes as she told them she could probably come up with a good story for them next time. Secretly, Ace was curious too. The kits  nodded vigorously with the biggest smile on their faces. He knew they couldn't wait for that story, so he made a mental note to request a meet up again another day, or perhaps find out where she frequented so they could find her for story time. He chuckled when she said she didn't mind as long as they weren't pulling her tail, which in turn brought an exasperated sigh past his lips. "Knowing them? They might try, but they might also know to behave well enough not to do it, right?" They turned to look at him with wide, innocent eyes. He narrowed his own, knowing that they were probably fooling him. Well he supposed he'd have to wait to catch them in the act should they try. But for now they seemed content in gawking at her. As they chatted among themselves about her fur, he returned his attention to the woman who introduced herself as Iskra Aeris.
"I was just bringing the the cubs along for a walk by the river. Figured I'd look for anything interesting I could use for crafting while we were at it." Indeed, he had grown to like crafting things. He had made a couple small things so far, and was working on a couple bigger projects with pelts and bones. But the bigger stuff was more work than he anticipated, so he often found himself looking around for other odds and ends to use.

speech action