Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-22-2019, 01:25 AM

"I am sure you will have a fun time raising them. I hear Fox's are rather hyper." Oh...if only he knew. Ace stifled a snort as he thought about how much of a handful the kits he had now were. They were definitely a handful, even now he was out here getting food for them in the middle of the night or else they wouldn't go to sleep. "It's been...quite interesting so far," He admits it freely. Though the kits kept him on his feet with their antics and awake at night sometimes, he didn't regret saving them. They were kids who needed to be taught, and he would do his best to teach them and raise them into adulthood. The pale ghost spoke his name, and so he was inclined to do the same. "Acere Praetor," He was blissfully unaware that this man was allied with his nephew's recently formed pack. So when Hannibal mentioned he didn't have the skills or knowledge to craft something useful that might help him, Ace did what he naturally did. "Perhaps I can help you. I've been practicing how to craft things for the past season or two, if you bring me the materials, I can try my paw at making something for you." It was a genuine offer. Though had he known that this male was one of Tyranis' followers, he would have likely told him to kick rocks or something...

speech action