An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
02-22-2019, 01:01 PM
Ashmedai's joke didn't quite hit but he wasn't bothered. She's warm up to him in due time, he just knew it.

She said she knew Rhyme. That was right. He was living in Abaven.... of course. He was half Destruction, after all. She said he was cool, she guessed. Ashmedai scoffed.

"No he isn't," Ash said with a smile that could suggest he was joking even though he wasn't. "His sister got all the good genes."

She said she didn't know Imperium and Ash half feigned shock, "Why, only the best pack to have ever existed!"

Cael went on to talk about what family she may or may not have. She said that meeting wolves was overrated.

"Aww, c'mon, meeting people is half the fun of new places," He said. "If you had kept tou yourself, you'd have never met me!"

Still, an idea formed in his head.

"Where do you wanna go? I'm sure you gotta get back to Abaven sometime, but I'm always looking for someone to adventure with- especially since the pirate band isn't here right now. Oh! We could go meet them sometime! Wanna go meet pirates?"

Ashmedai found himself inching closer and closer to Cael as he spoke, a sort of drunken, bubbly excitement boiling up inside of him. They could be friends!
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.