Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-23-2019, 02:20 AM
After Locust began to realize what the dame was trying to do, her icy optic widened in realization after she felt the woman's leg starting to cause her jaw to widen more and more. She was not going to have an added injury destroy even more of the beauty she once possessed as she quickly jumped back. She caught her breath for a couple moments as she had a better look at the woman before her. She definitely had a dominant stature showing, and she certainly had a certain grace about her that the raven woman couldn't seem to put together; but, she definitely had a lot of grace and elegance something she wished to possess despite her hideous appearance now that she had this horrendous scar covering half of her face. She didn't show anymore hostility to the woman as she sat upon her haunches.

"A woman with proper etiquette and good graces...How I wish I was like you again. You more than likely have males coming to you because of your beauty, I doubt that would happen with me," she spoke; her voice elegant and noble but, after the display she pulled with the fawn maiden, she doubted that the female before her would think of her as such, more than likely in her words 'a foul creature. "I am new to the area, and after seeing one hostile wolf after another, my thought was you were the same."