Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-23-2019, 02:24 AM
She knew she obviously wouldn't be getting a warm welcome. After all she pulled a stupid move, but what was she to do after her mind had been trained to immediately act hostile since she had seen far too many on her travels here. Her face tolerated the lashing of her tail upon her face, but she sighed slightly as she lowered herself to show that she would not attack the dame before her again. She was alone in the world for now, so fear and trying to act tough was something she had dealt with for some time, and already she made herself seem like a total idiot and fool. "As I said, I am new and have dealt with hostile wolves far more times than I would like to count, so I thought you would be the same. For that I apologize," the brindle wolf explained, though not the one to usually apologize, she thought that perhaps she could learn a bit more from this female than what she taught herself over the year she had been on this world.

"I'll assure you I won't attack you again. It is not the first I've been called a foul creature and it certainly won't be the last," she stated, growling at the thought of the last wolf who called that to her, so as to why she didn't attack this female again she hadn't a clue. But, she did want to toughen up and act more refined like she once did, being scarred and losing your family in one night could change someone. "Believe it or not, I used to be more...refined. But ever since this burn happened to grace me with its presence well...I've turned into a 'foul creature'."