Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-23-2019, 02:29 AM
"Refinement has been the least of my concerns if I may be so bold to address. It had only been months prior where I held my head high, now...I sleep in the dirt with the dead," she remarked, thinking back to seeing the burnt remains of her parents and sisters. "I am not afraid of dying and protecting those who are worthy of it. I've fought a few undesirables and they...let's just say their rude remarks had cost them their looks too. Might have not been the best thing to do, but...I guess I need work done on myself as well in all manners of the word. So see me as you will," she stated, her eyes shifting to the night sky for a little while as she tried to calm her nerves before looking back to address dominant female before her.

"My name is Locust Kolari, I just go by Locust as my old name brings back memories I wish to remain hidden," she explained before her icy gaze locked onto the females as well, not showing any dominance by it since she had learned her place and had no qualms to sort out with her further. "May I be bold as to ask for your name as well? Many have attacked me yet I have not known their names, I'd like this encounter to be different and to hopefully start over with a clean slate over a misunderstanding."