Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
02-23-2019, 03:27 PM

Okay, what next. The guy had said something about digging a hole and protecting it - more or less - from the elements. Or did he say protecting the elements from the fire? He probably should have paid more attention.

"What on earth are you doing?" Valentine peeked around the tractor. Ah god why did Chaos have to have so many pretty wolves in his pack. It was unfair, really, to cage him in with them and expect him to be good.

For no other reason than that the wolf addressing him was attractive, Valentine decided to be nice. "I'm getting ready to dig a fire pit." A thought struck him then. If he wanted to ogle this pretty lady - and boy did he ever - the odds of being able to do that would go up if she stuck around. "I thought it'd be nice to have something like this to keep me warm on cold nights."

His expression brightened as though an idea had just struck him. "You know, if you'd be interested in a fire of your own, I could use a little help in digging." Perhaps the promise of a trade would keep her around.

""  

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.