Orabelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-23-2019, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2019, 07:42 PM by Orabelle.)
Thinking that a mother could abandon their child for something they couldn't help made the dame sick to her stomach. That was abuse and was sickening for her to hear. Though she was sure that Taktuq would not take it personally due to his beliefs, but, Orabelle did. This child was alone for who knew how long in the cold and muck, her heart lurched at the thought of this as her eyes saddened. She knew what it was like to be alone, but, to not be tossed out due to something she couldn't help. She left to start her own journey and to have a life of her own, but, perhaps she could help this young one in some way? The least she could do is teach him how to hunt and fish since she herself was lacking when it comes to fighting, but if it meant that she could help him when it came to fighting and they could protect themselves, it would be worth it in the long run if he were to join her.

"Sorry this happen to you. Know you special, and it rude for someone to call you such things. I no mean to be rude, but a mother should not say words like that. You still young and grow, can't be alone just yet. I help you, if you allow me." She spoke, her voice genuine and considerate as she removed her paw from his so he had some room to breathe a little more. She hated when wolves would talk down or throw another away when they have a deformity or something they couldn't help. Whatever they had, it made them special, the dame wasn't one to turn away someone in need, especially due to what they couldn't help having within their life. "I never hurt you. I treat with respect, not shame."