ardent

Adoptions from Deneke!

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Okay, I felt like bringing in a wolf from Udosa's history. Someone who met her when they were both young, and sort of fell in love with her. His name is Jasper, y?all can dream up a last name and such for him if you want, I don?t mind. To get the full story, I reccomend reading her history, because I don't feel like typing out everything.

He's relatively unknown in looks, so I think you gaiis can have some freedom there, just don't go completely insane. Maybe just keep it to a one or two toned pelt, and maybe a cool marking? Something she could recognize, even after so long.

Personality is also relatively open, so you also have some freedom there. As long as he is capable of showing some lovey-ish feelings towards Udosa, I'm curious to see what y'all come up with.

Basically, I would like a paragraph on his appearance, personality, and a half decent RP example. Then, if by some miracle, more than one person feels like taking on this guy, I?ll pick out who I like. Sound good? Have fun with him, I like seeing what the imagination can do with so little to work with.

Name: Jasper _______
Season of Birth?:
Appearance:
Personality:
RP Example: