Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
02-24-2019, 04:35 PM

'The rulers of the world.' How fitting that she would chose those words. Regardless of whether or not you bought into the lore, the Abraxas were meant for such things. Generation after generation of highly motivated "godlings" had seen to it that tenacity and a thirst for power were bred into their descendants. The desire to conquer was as much of a part of them as their mottled coats.

Circe watched as the woman circled in front of her and then let her imagination take over as Leera moved behind her. She could hear the little woman's steps, the subtle clicking of her claws on stone. It was time to act. Winter was Circe's season and Leera's gentle teasing may as well have been wildfire to her senses.

She could resist no longer. Circe stood and turned to face Leera. Her expression was coquettish as she studied Leera. After a beat she crept closer. "My dear," she reached down in the hopes of tracing the curve of Leera's jaw with her nose. "I'll give you everything."

She stepped back. "I like to think of myself as a good judge of character. Of worth. And you? My dear," she said huskily, her gaze making it very clear she was resisting the urge to touch Leera again. "Let me show you what I think you're worth, hm?"

"Circe" "Gwydion"

Circe has a male spitting cobra companion named Gwydion. Unless stated otherwise he is always with Circe.

Wanna plot with Circe? Check out the miscellaneous section on her profile!