size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-24-2019, 05:45 PM

Shaye caught the scent of the pup before she saw her, and it moment she would find the little dark wolf perched on a rocky ledge, tail wagging as she took in Abaven with a sort of serenity. Shaye grinned to see it, assuming one of her parents wasn’t too far away. From what she understood, Theory didn’t get into trouble often, and was respectful of adults.

The Alpha made her way over, and hopped onto the ledge beside her, and took a seat. “Beautiful, isn’t it?” she asked the little one, as her own eyes moved over the lands of Abaven. So familiar to her now, every rock and tree was a well known sight, made no less beautiful for that familiarity. This was home, this had always been home.

She glanced back towards the small wolf, her mixed feelings about the pups would not show on her expression. They were family, if only because they were half siblings to her own children, and lived in the pack she ruled. But, she wasn’t really sure how she felt about the way Rhyme had gotten around, or her own rocky relationship with her Alpha partner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.