Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
02-24-2019, 06:33 PM
The lithe woman nodded, fully agreeing with Ivy's first point. "This is true." There is a significant amount of power one can have when flying under the radar, and although it is a quiet and secret power it is power nonetheless. Perhaps Ivy is more cunning than she's let on. Perhaps this Kesali pack has a few hidden pawns Leera will need not forget about it the coming seasons. She smiles at Ivy.

When questioned about her own fitness to rule, Leera shrugs. "Yes," she answers easily enough, the word pouring from her lips. Brown tail flicks. "But this is rather subjective, yes? Anyone can answer yes or no but that doesn't change where they stand in the moment." And where does Leera stand? It certainly isn't a throne, no, but she has time. All the time in the world to make a name for herself. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find someplace to clean my wound. Thank you, Ivy. It's been a pleasure." Leera nods to her, grateful despite her initial cold mannerisms to have learned a little more about the world she lives in. She turns and disappears into the dark copse, taking the smell of blood with her.

-exit-
Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!