gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-25-2019, 03:20 PM

“Well that’s not true.” He said resolutely, laying down on the snow to get closer to his line of sight. “My brother isn’t that large and he’s the greatest hunter to ever live.” He said with a soft smile.“Sometimes being smaller is more of an advantage than a disadvantage.” He explained then paused mentally. He had said something similar to Rain once, before he realized the boy had been actively making an excuse not to fight or hunt rather than lamenting his small stature.

He had never known a small wolf to lead but held back from saying so if only to keep the boy’s spirits up. He balked at his next question however , biting back the instinct to spit his dislike of both the boy’s parents to his captive audience. He reminded himself the boy was innocent, and his parents had at least been more loyal to him than the woman the king himself had bedded.

“Your father is my taskmaster. He helps me find people to act as servants for the higher ranking members. Like that brown girl he keeps with him.” He had forgotten the girl’s name and was unsure if either she or Hannibal had ever given it.

“Your mother helps me learn about the other packs and people. She has to be very smart and very cunning, because other wolves can be unpredictable." It was more credit than he had wanted to give to either of them but he refused to slander the parents of a child.

"Talk"  Thought "You"

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic