size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-25-2019, 05:38 PM

With Ace gone, and things in regards to her pack mates calming down, it only left Ty to be her main focus now. She asked Rhyme to take Leera home, which took Rhyme out of the scene, and brought Leera to the safety of her pack. She had asked Ty to step away with her, and took her loyal pack member with her.

She moved through the battlefield until the noisy crowds were just a quiet din somewhere in the background. She didn’t leave the battlefield entirely, knowing that Tyranis still had a man in a fight, just not with a member of her pack, and nothing she could or would step into. Not going too far gave him the chance to head back if it sounded like anything was going south.

She wasn’t sure exactly where to go from here, and as they were walking, took a minute to look over to Ody. “What’s your take on all this” she asked quietly, wanting his opinion before they came to a stop and started this ‘meeting’ with the other Alpha.

"Talk"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.