gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-25-2019, 08:21 PM

That was all powerful and wealthy people had done in their lives, sit on their gluttony and greed while others worked for survival. He had learnt this from a young age. Mordecai walked behind the woman before he came to a halt before a puddle, peering into the mirror like water, lifting up a piece of silk tendrils from his elongated tail. It resembled his Mother. He had thought about hacking it all off many a time beforehand. Even if he abided by the slave word he disliked the way she carried herself. Hypocrisy was a wondrous thing. The pup let it fall back to the ground. But he would acknowledge the slave, she was a bit different from most people he had met. As far as he knew she was the only person who did not had the power to tell him no. Mordecai paws moved silently towards a unknowing toad; claws came ravashing at its back within a mere moment and without a single thought he abused it. A few minutes passed before the young lord went to his business towards the slave. Behind him he dragged the new toy he found, brand new and already being abused, his legs missing and his guts dragged on the ground. He had a particular reason for going to her that day. He found her waiting for him, dropping the toy and leaving it in the middle of the forest. Eulogy. My stomach is bothering me. And.. And there was a toad hopping around the forest. He got out of his puddle. Only he took it out of the puddle purposefully.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.