size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-25-2019, 09:21 PM
The wolf collapsed dramatically in front of her, wailing about how his entire pack had turned on him, and how he knew, he knew that Leera would turn his pups against him, given the chance. She left out a soft sigh, and looked down at the male, "This isnt helping your wounds" she said, matter of factly.
"Two weeks is a short amount of time in the grand scheme of things, and I almost asked for a year" she told the man, quite fed up with the scene he was making. "I'm trying to come to a logical, fair compromise here. Two weeks isnt going to develop their mentality for life, and I'll be on stand by well they are in my pack. If I hear her raving about how terrible you are, I will know shes theatrical and take that into consideration as a mark against her."
They hadn't found water yet, and she waited to see if the male would get back to his feet so they could keep walking

Ody was hanging back, close enough to lunge in if needed, but not close enough that a surprise attack could be taken against him. She noted his weariness, and understood it. Ty did seem to change moods at the drop of a hat.
"This is my offer, if you can not accept it, offer me one that we both can."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.