Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
02-25-2019, 10:12 PM

Leera keeps her gaze trained on the young girl's face, a facetious grin tugging at the corners of her lips. It feels uncharacteristic to hold her facial muscles like this for so long, in forced glee and warmth, and even stranger is it to tilt her chin back and chuckle when Thora feels the pups kicking. "Lovely, aren''t they, little dove? And they'll be your nieces and nephews. Your family." Her voice flows from her lips like wine. She leans in another degree, almost so close her nose brushes against Thora's ear. "I know you would do anything for family, wouldn't you, little dove?" She moves away to groom a bit of fur on her shoulder. Yes, she is sewing the seeds, but kids aren't always foolproof. Unfortunately, they have their own ideas and can sometimes make things messy, but maybe Thora would pay off.

Leera stood. "Now, if you don't mind, I am exhausted. Expecting mothers get this way, you see. I think I'll retire to the thicket, and who knows, maybe Ty will come help me think of names." The lithe woman tilts her head towards Thora, and if allowed, would continue to press her head against the girl's shoulder in a gentle, affectionate embrace like a hug. "It's been such a pleasure, Thora. I do hope I'll see you soon." With that, Leera curls away from the girl and in a few silent strides disappears into the trees where the shadows will overcome her.

-exit-

speech action

Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!