size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-26-2019, 12:32 AM
He backed away from her, instead of getting her see to his wounds. She looked at her what she had prepared as it stood before her and let out a soft sigh, knowing there was no point in pushing the matter. She just hoped he had the common sense to get himself checked out by a healer as soon as he could. She tucked her herbs to the side, not wishing to waste them.
"I would accept your son accommodating them and assisting in their care on the condition he starts no trouble" she allowed after a moment. Not knowing who his son was, but seeing it was the only way she would get anywhere here. He seemed very reluctant and distressed at the idea of anyone taking his children for any period of time.

The worst part was, as a new mother herself she understood. If she was in his coat she wasnt sure what she would do. It made this whole situation terribly hard, and she couldn't help but curse ace a little by putting her in it. Because of course, now that she was here, she needed to make sure that all parties where ok. She had granted Leera sanctuary, and she couldn't separate her from her children. She didnt want to separate ty either, but she could hardly clone the kids and give them to both. She needed to closely examine the situation and help both parties come to a conclusion. She just didnt know how right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.