Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-26-2019, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2019, 01:23 AM by Recluse.)
(Just for clarity because she's very blind right now, tripped over Mordicai, tumbling into tornadic. Okayed by both Fen and Maria)

Recluse didn't like that dumb old Eulogy was taking them out of the den, not because she didn't want to leave the den but because in doing so her own usual sleep schedule was getting messed with. So less to say she was upset so much as cranky. Whenever papa was around she'd sleep most of the day away with him, the night time she'd get to play with him... even if it meant little time was spent with her siblings.

So the small pup stumbled grumpily after what she thought was her warden. The bright light bouncing off the snow made her eyes hurt so much they watered and she struggled to see even when she blinked the tears away.

Eulogy led them to a pile that stank of meat and blood and Recluse curled her lips up. She wasn't hungry! She did catch the scent of Mordi... he hadn't been in the den when she'd awoken.

So her tail started to beat the air, a playful lopsided grin spreading across her face as she bumbled through the snow towards where she scented him. There was movement there, a flurry of greys and browns and she squinted trying to see want exactly was happening. "Mordi where-" She started asking when she stumbled over something warm and soft and smelling suspiciously like her brother, into something else warm and soft and smelling distinctly unlike her brother.

speech think action

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.