build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-26-2019, 12:02 PM

The young pup was blissfully unaware of her surroundings. Theory was far too young to really make note of many scents or sights all at once. Everything was new and exciting therefore it was hard for her developing brain to really focus on just one thing. Thus, as the pleasant ball of joy sat upon the ledge it seemed the arrival of another Wolf spooked her a bit. As Shaye hopped up onto the rock Theory's eyes went wide as her attention whipped towards the beautiful Alpha. A giant gulp could be heard as the babe swallowed down her fear and her beaming optics took in the adult's form.

With an audible exhale of relief the pup took in her Alpha's simple words and her expression of thick worry turned back into joy. Theory could not take her eyes off of Shaye as the pup simply thought over the question. "Oh yes, very beautiful!" Her words were chipper with the supple voice of a young pup. Theory could not get her little puff of a tail to stop wiggled as she kneaded the rock below with two front paws. A mixture of pure feelings filled her form. Nervouness from being caught out in the open by Shaye herself! As well as excitement to be spending time with the Alpha on such a lovely winter day. Theory allowed her baby blue eyes to move from the adult Wolf towards the landscape ahead to further take in the views. "I cannot wait to explore! Mama won't let me since my little sister went missin'."

"Speech"