Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
07-28-2013, 12:04 AM
Quote:

the demon lay in wait to listen to her, to understand what it was he could do to please her and yet retain some of himself, call forth some of what he wanted for his life, his blood. Syrinx was pleased to know that in his wife's stomach lay his youth, but regardless of how proud he was he still had more duties to fulfill. Admittedly, he was angry with Eos for being so willing to hand over what he was so sure they would work on together, but perhaps things would end up as they were planned. Suffocation...was that what she felt as a leader? Forced to live beside so many others consistently badgering her? Syrinx didn't know and admittedly the way he thought, it was like a hot breath constantly breathing down his neck. annoying and bothersome.

Her agreement came with half-hearted ignition, but fact remained he was giving up what he wanted, so hopefully, she wouldn't be too begrudging in giving him something he would actually prefer. Though, he had to wonder how it was his family would tolerate the new additions. He nodded to her and gave easy understandings, "Once the children learn where they came from and at least some of their heritage, I do not care if we leave or if we stay. It is of indifference to me so long as they are given some kind of grasp on loyalty," just as i am loyal to you, i want their loyalty to me.