Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-26-2019, 02:40 PM
Intelligence Officer. It sounded like Mordecai really knew what he was talking about; Tythe didn't know very much about ranks and he certainly didn't know what an Intelligence Officer was. "Wow... what is that?" Tythe grinned as the other boy stood to his full height. He watched with a sparkle in his hot pink eyes as the other child waltzed around. His tail started to wag more and he continued to search the snow for someting useful. His mother knew a little about herbs and had briefly mentioned certain ones to the kids, which is how he knew lavender was for sedation and ginger was for pain.

When Mordecai falsely fell and broke his leg, Tythe's head shot up and he giggled before putting on a serious face. "Stay right there! Don't move or you could injure yourself even further!" He giggled again and found a patch of snow-crusted dried clover. He ripped it from the earth with his teeth and ran to kneel by Mordecai's side. "Here, you have to eat this! It will numb you while I see what's wrong." He dropped the clump of snowy clover at Mordecai's muzzle and moved to examine the broken leg. Tythe gasped. "Oh, no. This is bad. Very bad. I think I have no choice but to amputate!"
[Image: b_by_cantcomply_dd1aixs.png?width=236&height=300]