Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
02-26-2019, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2019, 04:04 PM by Tyranis.)

“Just…Promise me they’ll be safe.” He said, his voice thick and raw. Something told him things were only about to get worse. He wanted to fight but everything had gone out of him, and he ached all over. He felt hollow and still had to face whatever became of Hannibal. It was all too much. He wondered briefly if Hannibal, should he remain with them, or perhaps after he fought to reclaim him, would help him, or if his woman was too tightly bound to Leera.

“Come for them…After all this…Let me say goodbye.” He choked. He couldn’t look at her. He felt small and hopeless, and knew that he would be thought of as a coward for giving his children over without a fight, but he had made so many enemies already.

“I need to see to my man.” And like a wraith he turned away from them and walked back toward the brawl with his head low, still wounded, still caked in frigid blood, and now more empty than he had ever felt before.

-Exit Tyranis-

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic