size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-26-2019, 04:15 PM
"I promise you this" she said solemnly. She would protect the kids and Leera both, she would have Ody help her keep an eye on them, as well as her raven companion. Ty would have his older soon doing the same. These kids would have a great many eyes upon them.

She felt like a right ass as she watched tryanis walk away, his rejected, sad form slowly moving as he made his way back to the fight. She watched him a moment, and when he was out of earshot, she turned to Ody and looked at him with a mixed expression. "I found it hard to tell his sincerity, his responses changed a lot in a short amount of time. What did you gather from all that, and do you think I made the right decision?" She asked him softly, rather sorely in need of advice right then. She trusted Ody, and hoped his advice would help to settle the million thoughts churning wearily in her gut.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.