Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
02-26-2019, 07:07 PM
"You met my father?" Tythe asked gently, still leaned over the "broken" leg. He blinked at Mordecai, wondering why his father never told him about Flower's kids or that he'd spoken with them. Oh, well. There were a lot of things, Tythe realized, that his parents didn't tell him about. It was just something adults did. Mordecai asked if his dad was leader, and Tythe nodded bashfully.

Returning to the game, Tythe put a paw on Mordecai's leg. "Oh, no, I'm afarid not, Officer. The High Lord himself can't even help you now!" Tythe screeched, puppy tones light and high-pitched as he raised his head with a little howl, to add to the drama. "Unless... you'd be willing to try a potion I created. It hasn't been tested yet, so I have no idea what might happen, but it might just save your leg, Officer!" Hm, where to find a potion... Tythe quickly shot up and nosed some snow until he created a little snowball. There, that could be the potion and all the other boy would have to do was munch the snowball and then he might be cured.
[Image: b_by_cantcomply_dd1aixs.png?width=236&height=300]