Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-26-2019, 11:58 PM
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

The soft and warm thing she'd landed on turned out to be another pup, this close she could clearly make out his black tinted features. She felt her face flood with warmth and she stayed frozen for a moment. Then her sister's admonishment jolted her back to reality and Recluse started trying to detangle herself from the other pup. Her gaze kept swinging back to his bright yellow eyes, something easy for her eyes to focus on and pick out.

Then more pups bound towards them, one boy taking an attitude towards her she didn't like. Instinctually she lifted her lips in a snarl, puppy fangs glinting in the brilliant winter sun. She was about to respond to him when another pup joined them, her words admonishing the boy she referred to as her brother.

"She must be the smart one." She sneered at the boy Theta introduced as Tyto, squinting in his direction. This close it was much easier to pick out these foreign pups but the brilliant light still stung her eyes. " 'm Recluse."   She said, her gaze once more sliding towards the pup called Tornadic. "An' our papa's the taskmaster, an' mama's a goddess!" She boasted, puffing her chest out in pride. In truth the knew little of what those words meant, just that they were important and seemed to carry weight for her parents. She didn't even know if her father was better or worse than an alpha... Probably better. She assured herself.

speech think action