Armageddon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-14-2013, 07:44 PM

The man merely grinned as she accepted his comment and retorted with a question. So it did count. It was an odd thing really, but surely accepted. Then again, if she hadn't been there then he wouldn't have found it either. Fate was unpredictable, but it surely was a nice change. It at least felt nice to be able to socialize with another from their group. It'd been a while since he'd had contact with anyone. Things did eventually get lonely. It'd been a shame he couldn't find Kassai, his brother's cat companion, after his brother died. She'd seemingly disappeared. Probably too upset by Shrapnel's death to stick around. Smaller animals did make good companions though. He could see why he kept one around. They helped ease the loneliness.

The girl seemed to relax which was good. Had he any intentions to hurt he he would have done so already and he wouldn't be so relaxed about it now if he still had intentions. Some wolves could sense malice better than others. Tail wagged as she introduced herself.

"No last name is perfectly alright. I suppose my family saw it fit to give me one when hardly of my other family had one. Then again I was only related to my siblings by one parent, so it's okay."

He was fully prepared for the next question she asked. He hadn't made himself very known for certain reasons unknown to all but him. It was okay though. At least they weren't secrets. He wasn't fond of lying either.

"No, I'm afraid I wasn't lost. I just tend to be a bit of a nomad. I enjoy wandering, so when the original Glaciem broke apart I took a break and some time to myself and then took my time joining up with you all. What about you though? How did you come to be a part of the group?"

[ooc: you spelled his last name as Rogue xD It's Rowe. lol]

Speech,