size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-28-2019, 01:11 AM

She watched as the woman moved to her own spot in the cave, so Paradise took back her seat and settled her haunches on the stone floor. The ground was cold. The cave was cold. It was cold outside. Everything was frickin' cold! She sighed her discontent as she looked outside again, cursing the rain that fell. The rain only got stronger, falling faster now and in its wake, the mouth of the cave started to look like a waterfall. Focused on the weather outside, she didn't notice the water started to make its way into the cave as it flooded the world outside. It wasn't until she felt it touch her paws that she quickly stood and took a few steps. "Ugh! I hate getting wet! Fuck this rain!" She scowled, but resigned herself to moving away from the entrance. The water moved slowly, but it didn't go much further than where she had been sitting...so far.

Her irritation with the rain was momentarily torn away as the she-wolf that she was stuck with asked if she saw any wood. Paradise looked at her for a long moment, wondering why in the hell she wanted wood of all things! What was she going to do with wood? Why not ask for something useful like a den? Or food? Or someplace warm? She didn't voice any of her questions though, and instead looked around the cave only to see stones...rocks...and some moss. She glanced behind her, wondering if there might be any back there somewhere. "No, but I can check back there," She gestured to the tunnel behind her as she stood up.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!