gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Nephthys
02-28-2019, 02:47 AM

The young boy would nod quietly to the other pup question fore he did not want to break the game. With a grin well painted upon his boyish featured the pup would go back into his character, the ferocious Intelligence Office that Mother seemed to portray in the pack.

When the small lad heard the words of the ashen boy his ears flicked in excitement before they laid flat on his crown Then I am doomed! he howled in theatrical agony, emphasizing his pain with the back of his paw placed over his forehead. He laid his crown on the cold snow, his pretend affect limb rigid as he remained belly up.  The moment the lad heard about a cure he perked, boldly raising his crown again as hisauditory system rotated towards the ashen boy. Salvation. he howled once again, leaning his regalia backwards, At last! joyous tones were emitted from the pup tiny maw, I will take everything you give me, Doctor. he offered as loud giggles escaped his throat, melodious and child like, the moment bi colored lenses locked onto the attempted snow ball. He did not complain nor gave another sound fore he immediately obeyed like the good little Officer he was. Plush, coral tongue unfolded as it took a few licks from the snowball. Doctor, he shifted his body weight, squirming on the ivory blanket of Winter, It's a miracle! he rose on all four limbs, stretching his pretend affected limb before he began to circle the boy once again at high speed.

Speech

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.