gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
03-01-2019, 01:05 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

Her lips quirked into a grin as Branch enthused about his pack’s willingness to be involved with the fairs she planned to hold, and she nodded at his query.

“Some details I’m still considering, but I’d imagine that all involved might bring items to trade, or favors, if they have nothing material to offer. I would think that contests would be enjoyable, especially for children. And training sessions are a brilliant idea—a trade of knowledge and skill.”

Her head cocked thoughtfully as she studied him. “I think, perhaps, that our first I may hold at mid-summer. But first, I’d like to get together with you and the other allied packs to my own and speak with their leaders, and perhaps pick out a place then. Say…. Early to mid-spring? Have you any ideas of a spot to meet up with our fellow leaders?”

She briefly considered a favorite Nomad camping area Paladin had told her about, that of Sweetgrass Basin. However, for all but Lirim and Fyri, that would be one hell of a trek for a majority of a pack to travel. Somewhere deeper into the continent would be better.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.