gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-01-2019, 07:29 PM

Once he was settled and joined her she began to speak, and she didn't hold back. She had warned him that it was not a criticism of his skill. With her saying that he kept an open mind about what she was going to say. Trying to not take anything personally. She also started by confirming the fear pushed to the back of his mind. With how she looked he had a bit of fear that this would lead to death, whatever she was dealing with. The pack and her kids were of concern and he understood why. What he didn't expect was her to hit the nail square on the head and bring him to the realization of his path. He had tried to be a skilled fighter like his brother to be able to fearlessly go headfirst into battle and protect the pack like Reg would. When it came to the raid and his failure at fighting, he was thrown for a loop and instinctively withdrawn into a shell. He had let excuses such as not having someone to 'witness' battles in the field to help him advance his knowledge in fighting. Although fighting was never what he excelled in.

He had always considered hunting to be his secondhand talent, but in reality this whole time it had been at his forefront. He had the patience and the ability to observe and remain quiet. He never got tired of observing his prey, learning new things, and perfecting his technique. He also got so much satisfaction in bringing home kills and knowing that no body in the pack would go hungry if he could help it. Her encouragement and her words of wisdom helped him to realize what he needed to do, that he needed to show the world himself, be proud in himself, and stop living within the shadow of his family who led this pack.

He would listen as she explained about the name given to his mother, telling him that he was now the heir to that name. It made him determined to prove how proud he was. Encouraging him to be proud of his hunting skill and to claim his due. To step forward and raise up. She even added to help her children have a future here, something that hit home for him. Like himself her kids would loose their parent at a young age and really Lais never thought he knew how to get over that. He had even at one point felt jealous that Regulus had so much more time with their parents then he did. His green eyes looked to her and for once someone in this pack gave him a much needed push, much needed true that he needed to hear and he would be forever grateful to Gwen for this.

"I promise to you Gwen I will do my absolute best." he had determination within his eyes. "And thank you, no one has ever been this upfront and honest with me."

"Talk" "You" Think

[Image: blue_5_6_by_nnightcrawler-danjgwa.png]
[Image: c9VTOML.png]