size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
03-01-2019, 07:33 PM
Listening as the man described what he could do Ignatius had to say his interest was piqued. The little monkey was quick to pull some example's from the little horse's bags and Ig studied them appreciatively. At the moment he didn't have anyone else who'd professed to be a crafter. Helping Drifa to more efficiently organize and collect herbs would be a huge help for the small pack, and maps? That brought a whole host of possibilities to mind. "I must say, I'm impressed. For now I have a few projects I need to prioritize, though I'd really like to explore maps and recording things that way... Seems like a lot of possibilities are there. However, right now I'd like to get some snares made to help the hunters out first thing. I already have most of the materials but I'm not particularly great at crafting them," he'd admit.

After another beat he'd made up his mind. "I'd be happy to have you as a member of my pack, Akseli. The position of resident Crafter is yours," a small smile tugged at his lips as he moved to face the pack lands, gesturing for the other and his companions to follow. They could walk and talk for a moment. "I also have a longer term project you might be able to help me with. Where I grew up, we had a lot of unique customs that I'd like to bring with me into this pack. One of them was gladiatorial battles, another coal walking. Usually events where these things took place were held in an... arena of sorts. Since my lands are devoid of larger old structures so far as I can tell, I'm wanting to build something. It'll take a good deal of time I imagine, but I would like to use some stone and other materials to build an arena here. Well, not here, in the next land over. There's an old felled redwood I'd like to build it around. Perhaps if I explain further and outline what I want to do you might be able to help?"