An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
03-01-2019, 08:55 PM
Why was he sitting? Oh, did he HAVE to get all comfy? Trying not to betray his thoughts, Ashmedai plopped his butt down with a few flops of his tail as if to challenge his father's resolve. Valentine thought he could sit and chat all day and- well- Ash could certainly talk all day. Could his father keep up? He doubted it. Ash had always been chatty and being being secretive wasn't ever something Ashemdai cared for unless he was specifically being vindictive.

His father said Ash had done well for himself and while Ash agreed, he didn't really think his father thought so. Well, saying it out loud was at least a small win. Valentine asked what Ash's plans were next, throwing in the possibility for being content. Ashmedai half held back a scoff.

"Me? Content? Never." Ash said with a lopsided smile, "Although I'm rather satisfied with most of it."

His smile lingered a moment. How much should he tell his dear father?

"Part of the reason I came was to see if I thought the crew would do well here. I'm... still unsure. Since, the whole getup is kind of... about stealing and running around having a good time."

Ashmedai tried to phrase is cautiously. His father wasn't a goody good by any means, but that didn't mean that in his old age he would approve of his son running around raiding packs and slaves just to turn around and trade them for other goods and fun.
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.