Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
03-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Argus pressed forward, smaller form easing through the brambles until they were both out in the open. There was a broad, happy grin on her face. It made Marvel's heart warm to see her friend so happy. The gentle wave of her tail and loose limbed gait were more than welcome, compared to the more formal encounters she'd had with strangers as of late. "Were you in auster collecting herbs? Or maybe the estuary? They are some of the best places right now for motherwart and marshmallow. Which I assume you want to stock up on the latter with your scent right now." the smaller female commented offhandedly, which drew the champagne shaman's brows up rather high.

"Argus leave the girl alone. And hello to you to marvel... I'm going to the den I trust I can leave you two together to not get into trouble." The pallid femme dipped her head in polite farewell to the feline as she slunk off into the undergrowth. Attention drawn back to the blind healer, she let herself be drawn back to the conversation. "Actually, I was searching for pain relief herbs and anything to help with arthritis. My mother is older, and winter has been hard on her. I'm trying to help her through the season as best I can.." she drifted off hesitantly. It hurt to remember how much the cold was affecting her mother's health. It made her want to skitter off into the undergrowth and run home as fast as she could. "So I decided to make a quick trip down here for a week or so, and collect whatever I could find." she finished the thought off on a lighter note, if that was possible.

Time to turn the conversation away from the dour path it was on. "What about you, what are you doing here? It seems like you've been living in this spot for a bit." thick accent caught on the syllables of her curious vocals, though she meant no harm by the question. She was curious to see what had drawn her friend into the briars.

walk "Talk" think

Table by Asena
Stock from Castlegraphics