size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
03-01-2019, 10:51 PM
None too surprised that the prospect of the gladiatorial combat had peaked the other warrior's interest, Ignatius smiled. "It does seem to be a favorite. It almost makes me wonder if Boreas has been a little starved for conflict with the way other seem to take to that idea. The event would be a time for my pack and our allies to... show our strength, I suppose. I plan to have prizes, too. We'll need to time to train too, though, and I'd welcome any join trainings between Abaven and Fyri in the meantime." For a moment he wondered if the wolves of Abaven might be brave enough for the coal walks. Actually, he still needed to test his own members' comfort levels with that. It would certainly be an interesting day when he made the time for it.

Nodding as Acere confirmed that he would relay everything to Shaye, Ignatius considered his words. "Very true. Whether others choose to take something from the information or discard it entirely matters little. Growing up I learned that our use of fire wasn't just a practical thing - although it has many more uses than just keeping warm, I assure you - but also had some religious elements. Something about gods of fire and the like. That, and it embodied the spirit of the wolves there." The wolves back 'home', for all their great flaws, did have a certain fierce and indomitable quality about them that he always hoped he acquired.