size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-02-2019, 02:02 AM

"What brings you to the South?" The babe noticed his posture. Noticed how he held a somewhat dominant stance. Molten gaze scrutinized him, the babe internally daring him to try his luck. Though she had been secluded and alone for almost her whole life, she had always been strong. She had always been proud. She had always been fearless and she had never allowed anyone to thrust their displays of power upon her. She was the embodiment of fire, after all, and she would not be put out. "I live in the South." She said simply.

But then...she noticed his scent. It was the scent of one of those wretched packs that had decided to get too close to her former hunting grounds. While he wasn't from the pack that had uprooted her from her home on the range, this man's pack still squatted in her Southern home and made it harder for her to go from one place to the next. She had to skirt their borders like a rat avoiding being caught. Molten gaze rose sharply to his bi-colored eyes, an expressionless mask on her regal visage. "You're from one of the packs that has made my travels rather...difficult." Her tail flicked absently behind her, the babe waiting to see what he'd make of her statement.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!