Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-02-2019, 09:58 AM

A familiar warmth washed over her whole being as fiery orange lenses watched the small hild falling on her rump in the snow. The mother's love she had for her three devil chops was the ordinary kind. It was no more than any mother she knew and respected, no more than Leeras and no more than their father, Hannibal. It was the kind of love that would move heaven and earth for her children if she had the power. It was the kind of love that says "I would give my life for my child any time, any place." That doesn't make the bronze mistress unusual, they came from her and they were hers and must as she was theirs. It was the kind of love that would take on anyone, anyplace, anytime if they threaten the wellbeing of her spawns. And thought she did not understood back then she certainly understood now. A smile spread across her beautiful, exotic visage; pride swept within her veins as she gaze upon her oldest spawn, she was already big enough to explore and have her curiosities push her outside. You grow up so fast. her purrs came fondly as she leaned over in order to wipe her plush, coral tongue upon her crown, affectionately. You want to become an Explorer, baby claws? she offered a small chuckle, light and filled with endless wonder and tranquility. These years were the most important of her life, alas it was the months in which her children will still listen to her before their rebelious phases and both Hannibal and her will have to take up on that before it is too late and miss the precious memories. Now, there is no possibility in which I could be a bear. a soft smile crept uponher visage once again, allowing her muzzle to nuzzle the small pup, A bear would do like this, she offered before mimicking bear sounds and nipping gently at her tiny ears, pulling them softly.

Speech
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together