gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantUnderachieverSnake EyesBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019
03-02-2019, 02:10 PM
Each moment that passed made it more difficult to maintain any semblance of composure. The tears, once merely stinging pricks at her eyes, were rapidly beginning to erupt and spill over onto her cheeks. It didn't seem to matter how hard she tried to keep them from falling, her efforts were clearly in vain. "I do think that is the path best suited to me. Even if not.. leading a pack as you and Aurielle do, leading something, maybe," she tried carefully to explain, though a quiet sob crept into her voice. Caelia wasn't fully sure she was getting at, but she nodded at her mother's words. There was much more to it than it seemed, between caring for those within the pack, as well as tending to whatever threats might lie beyond. It was more than she could comprehend right now, but she hoped to learn - and it seemed her mother agreed, though not within admitting it had been a hard path, even for her. It had taken her away from she and her siblings, something she had noted but never faulted her for.

Caelia nodded quickly at Gwen's thoughts, though through the sadness threatening to consume her she felt a spark of hope and elation at the thought of being trained under another pack's leadership. "I'd like that, very much," she agreed softly. It wouldn't be easy to be away from Celestial and her siblings, and she was trying to keep her thoughts from straying away from life without her mother.  "Thank you, mother," she said finally, letting out a sigh and a shaky half-sob as she leaned closer into Gwenevere's side and breathed in her comforting scent.  "For everything."