gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-14-2013, 10:44 PM

[Image: n6vw2v.jpg]

YOU POINT THE BLAME. I'LL TAKE THE FALL.

He took in her words as she spoke, finding the conversation more and more appealing as she went on. She was here, looking for new recruits? Tiresias knew next to nothing about her pack and was already intrigued. Kamala seemed pleasant enough, and if her packmates were anything like her, he'd say yes instantly. He needed something like a family again, wolves to care about his well-being. Tiresias had been robbed of all that far too early in life, and in the grisliest way. The scars on his face prickled uncomfortably at the thought and he tilted his head toward the ground, raising a forelimb to rub against the offending area.

Returning his paw to the earth, he glanced back at her, realizing what she had offered. Kamala had offered information about her pack to him, the last piece of information he needed before he jumped in with all four paws. "I would like that very much," he answered, a grin cracking his usually stoic demeanor. Tiresias was more than happy to have found a pack to take him in. He was no loner rogue who could function just as well on his own as in a pack. The feeling of having other wolves around was enough for him. He just hoped that Seracia would be his perfect fit.

Tyberius popped into his head but Tiresias pushed the memories away. Kamala was too well-tempered to willingly take in a wolf like his brother. He would not find Tyberius residing there.

TAG: any! . WORDS: 250 . NOTES: