Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
03-02-2019, 04:23 PM

Valdis found herself wondering who Valkyrie's ancestors were and just what made them decide to seek their fortune here. Further more, what was that fortune in? The lands of Boreas were indeed rich in prey and a variety of landscapes. Her own needs were quite simple and she couldn't quite conceive of what a fortune would be. Though, perhaps she was thinking of fortune all wrong and this was not a matter of material goods. Perhaps it was more akin to destiny.

Valdís nodded. "Yes, I am far from home but as I have no home to return to these lands will do." She was already settled into a pack and had climbed the ranks to where she wished to be. Now that she'd confessed her love to Ásvor, perhaps she could start to build a family as well.

She stood and shook her coat out for a moment, taking in another glance at this strange terrain. "It was a pleasure to meet you Valkyrie. I'm afraid I need to be getting back to my new home. Fare well."

-exit-

"Talk" "You" Think