size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
keanai

The Ooze Participant
03-02-2019, 05:39 PM
Huh, he actually answered her call. Color her surprised, for she wasn't really actually expecting that. She stared at the man whom she'd heard so much about - and despite his age, he still looked formidable. Unlike a lot of the elder wolves she had seen in her travels, he was not shrunken, weak, and skeletal. Which was... good, because that was something her mind refused to picture of the man. His mannerisms, though - that she expected, and his guess at her father made her grin. "That easy to tell, eh?" Whether it was her looks, or maybe he noticed how weird her paws looked - not like a normal wolf's at all - or maybe something else gave it away, it was amusing nevertheless.

"You were somewhat of a legend growing up, once I started living with my father. I grew up hearing stories, so I figured I'd like to meet the man in my family who centered in most of them." She said this matter-of-factly; there was no extra worshipping, or grovelling when this was said. It was just how it was. "I will say though, I'm REALLY glad you don't look like a bag of bones like so many others do, you look like you could still kick ass." She paused here, eyeing the old man, and hoping that her bluntness there didn't get her ass kicked. An idea bloomed in her head - one that didn't hit her until just now; would he be willing to teach her? She wasn't sure if she should ask yet, so she held her tongue... for now.