Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-02-2019, 09:19 PM

The painfully-thin coydog's eyes seem huge in his sharp-angled face as he steps through the crowd, but it is clearly not out of fear. His pupils are huge, nearly engulfing the orange of his irises, and he stares at the remaining fighters with the sort of intense scrutiny that tends to make people uncomfortable. With his black coat and barely-visible gray brindling he looks like the sort of goth kid you can be pretty convinced is going to be a school shooter someday. He moves a little weirdly, too, kind of jerky and dinosaur-like. "You," he says, in a weirdly dramatic tone to Basilia, and "You," in the same manner to Greed, and turns like a lizard chasing a cricket and leads them over to a ring of stones set into the ground. "I wouldn't step out of the ring if I were you," he tells them with an intense sort of tone, like he was warning them that they would die if they did, which was clearly ridiculous. "I will decide your fate when the battle draws to a close. You," he said, twisting his head weirdly aside to look toward Basilia, "Begin."