size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-02-2019, 10:32 PM

The little pup jumped in surprise as the Alpha settled in beside her. Shaye hadn’t been particularly quiet, but perhaps the little one had gotten lost with everything going on around her. Looking up, Shaye could see Winter, turning lazily in the sky above. Perhaps seeking out a mouse, or an easy catch to call breakfast.

She glanced back at Theory as she spoke, and raised a brow at that. “What your sister did was very dangerous” she commented, but left it at that. The entire situation had gotten a little out of hand, with Shaye herself adding to the drama. She bit back her sigh, not wanting to bring her troubles, which had nothing to do with Theory, into the situation. She seemed like a good kid, and hadn’t caused any trouble herself yet. She could not and would not judge her for her parentage, or hook her own emotional baggage to the pup. She was very determined in that regards.

“But if you stick with me, we could have a little wonder around. Is there anything in particular you wanted to see?” she offered to the the little pup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.