size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-03-2019, 03:29 AM

The Mines she had visited had felt too...confining. The babe had found herself feeling claustrophobic, something she had never experienced before. The further she had gone underground, the more suffocating it felt. She had gotten out as quickly as she could, and now she was here. The babe was on the southern end of the Sound, walking close to the edge of the sheer cliff face, but not close enough to slip and fall in. It wasn't until she found a narrow path that looked like it would take her to the bottom that she dared get close to its edge. With cat-like grace, the babe hugged the cliff wall as she slowly and carefully descended into the canyon. Ears twitched as the sound of skuas and gulls filled her ears. And somewhere far off in the distance, she could hear the echo of walrus and other arctic creatures (not that she knew what they were). Molten gaze occasionally danced from watching her step to the canyon floor below her and across the cliff walls. It was surprisingly green here compared to parts of the North she had visited already. She could hear water, but she wasn't sure if it was fresh or not...it confused her considerably. On one hand, she could hear the sounds of a waterfall or two. But on the other hand, it smelled...fishy. And salty. But also fresh? She didn't consider the possibility that she was near the ocean, a crucial fact that that was where the mixed smell likely came from.

"Speech"||"You"||Think

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!