Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
03-03-2019, 01:46 PM

Valdís felt a gentle warmth in her stomach and a nervous excitement throughout her body. In truth she wasn't quite sure how she felt, all she knew was that the feeling wasn't bad. There was perhaps some uncertainty. Where did they go from here? What was the next step? She was touched that Ásvor had moved south just for her. She'd never felt so valued by another wolf, not since her mother any ways and it was a strange and wonderful feeling.

"Would you mind if I stayed in your den with you? I'll admit I've been slacking on finding a suitable one for myself."

Valdís grinned. "I would love for you to stay with me. We'll definitely need to widen it up and furnish it more but the area here is solid enough I don't think that will be a problem." She'd certainly want to furnish her den a bit better. Valdís would have left it rougher but with Ásvor staying with her she felt her original plan needed some sprucing up. There were things she could do to make the den even more comfortable and appealing to the eye and already her mind was running through ideas.

"Well, let's get started then." She slipped into the den to begin digging.

-end?-

"Talk" "You" Think